- EMS Electric Foot Stimulator Massager
EMS Electric Foot Stimulator Massager
EMS Electric Foot Stimulator Massager, Folding Portable Electric Massage Mat, Full Automatic Massage Foot Circulation Massager Body Machine for Men Women 6 Modes 10 Intensity Levels
【 Powerful Innovative Foot Massager】High-tech foot massager offers different treatment modes and intensity for your soles and body. Use low-frequency pulse technology ( EMS) for foot, ankle, Achilles tendon, and calf muscle massage, to promote blood circulation and relax the feet.
【10 adjustable intensity & 6 massages modes】10 levels of adjustable intensity and 6 vibration modes directly stimulate the acupuncture points, can quickly relieve soreness, slow down physical and mental fatigue, improve sleep.
【Foldable design 】Different from the traditional heavy foot massager, our products are only a soft and comfortable footpad. It is lightweight, foldable, easy to carry anywhere.
【Quiet Operation & Easy To Clean】It is made of soft yoga mat material, the leather surface can be dried with a wet towel after use. Quiet and no noise, can be used when watching TV, reading, working in the office, or relaxing. Suitable for all foot types and different foot sizes.
【Widely Applicable】Especially suitable for travelers, middle-aged and elderly people, office crowds, women who often wear high heels, etc, relax your feet on a busy day and eliminate accumulated fatigue. It is also a decent gift for friends
Foot Massager promotes blood circulation, can bring you a good sleep and stay healthy.
- Always wear high heels that cause pain in the feet.
A foot massager can fully balance the foot and heel, relax the calf muscles, and form the calf. Regular foot massages help you to combat your daily discomfort.
You can feel relaxed and full of energy.
New EMS Portable Foot Massager:
1. foldable, easy to store, portable massager;
2.15 intensity and 2 modes are adjustable, which can be adapted to different user experiences;
3. leather material, easy to clean;
4. Silver paste with low resistance, long life.
- Massage the soles of the feet to relieve the swelling of the feet;
- promote blood circulation in the feet and improve sleep;
- strengthening the ankle exercises to reduce ankle injuries;
- Stretch the Achilles tendon to prevent the tendon from tearing;
- Adjust the calf muscles and shape the calves